StatesCard pricing and fees breakdown
Below we'll outline our pricing and fees relating to using your StatesCard.
One time card creation fee
$14.99 - this fee is a one-time fee collected during the first loading of funds to your StatesCard.
$3.95 - The monthly fee we collect directly from the balance on your StatesCard. This fee is collected monthly on the day of the month the card was created. This fee can be seen under your transaction statement.
This fee is collected as part of loading funds to your StatesCard and is collected directly by our card issuer AND the processor used to make the transaction (PayPal, your card issuer, SEPA, etc.)
- When loading via Credit Card - 6% +$0.30 per load
- When loading via PayPal - 6.5% + $0.30 per load
When loading via a non-direct payment method, or direct bank transfer:
- Bancontact - 3.4% + $0.30
- EPS - 3.6% + $0.30
- Giropay - 3.4% + $0.30
- iDEAL - 2% + $0.80
- Przelewy24/P24 - 4.2% + $0.30
- SEPA - 2.8% + $0.30
- Sofort - 3.4% + $0.30
- Card Pause Fee - $10 - if you don't intend to use your StatesCard anytime soon, we have the option to pause your monthly fee and card until you decide to resume. You can read more about how pausing works in our quick guide.